COUNTY SET TO SELL ARNOLD PLAZA TO THE JERRY AMBROSE VETERANS COUNCIL.
Click below for article published in the Mohave Daily News!!!
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP TAKES CARE OF VETERANS FROM THE BATTLEFRONT TO THE HOME FRONT
Click below to open this very important Executive Order.
Veterans Transition EO Factsheet Embargoed Until 1.9 1045 AM-1________________________________________________
Honor Flight Southern Nevada Holds Honor Flight Experience
A recognition event for World War II and Korean War veterans
Click below to view event!!!!!!
BeConnectedAZ.org presented an overview of their abilities to support veterans with needs in all categories at the recent JAVC meeting in November.
The Be Connected program is a statewide effort to strengthen access to support and resources for the 600,000+ service members, veterans and their families who call Arizona home.
Be Connected Goals
There are three goals for the Be Connected program:
- Reduce deaths by suicide in Arizona’s population of service members and veterans.
- Build upon existing capacity and strengths within our service systems, adding a new layer of coordination and support.
- Demonstrate effectiveness and develop a sustainability plan that builds program components into systems and funding.
Be Connected Partners
There are three types of partners:
Be Connected Components
There are three parts to the program:
- CALL – A 24/7 support line that anyone can call, including service members, veterans, family members, helpers and providers.
- MATCH – A Resource Match Tool and help to navigate to the right resources for each person or family’s situation.
- LEARN – Training, including in-person and online options, to equip everyone with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help.
Please click below to learn more about this most concise vault of information to assist veterans.