OUR MISSION STATEMENT
– Assist the Veterans Administration with the Homeless Outreach Program
– Coordinate Activities to maximize the benefits to all Veterans and their families
– Communicate information to the community so people have the opportunity to help Veterans
– Provided recognition and assistance to Veterans and Veterans families
– Offer a hand up to all military veterans and their families.
To provide a one stop information center for Veterans and centralization of services
Give a Hand Up to a Veteran Today!
The US Department of Veterans Affairs collected data in 2015 through At-Risk Veterans Stand Downs and Point In Time (PIT) surveys that showed an urgent need for a more proactive approach to ending homelessness among our veteran population in rural areas.
The Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council of Mohave County, Inc. (JAVC), an established 501(C)(3) Public Charity addresses that need through several strategies:
- The Mohave County Veterans Assist Program
- The Annual Tri-State Veterans Stand Down 2018
- Excecutive Summary Operation 6
- Concept Image of New Building
- We provide assistance through
- Individual Requests
- Stand Down events
- Veteran Treatment Courts
- Newest project is the Operation 6 Transitional Housing for homeless veterans seeking a hand up.
How Can You Assist?
- Become a member. Here is the application. JAVC Membership Form 2018 v 1
- Volunteer. Visit our website tab VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. Simple fill-in form.
- Donations of needed items.
- Donations as direct contributions, mail, and through the Arizona State Tax Donation Receipt. Visit our website tab AZ STATE TAX DONATION RECEIPT. Very important.
We deeply appreciate the thousands of volunteer hours, in-kind and cash donations. The target for our current fundraising campaign is $250,000. You can donate using a credit card, bank card or your PayPay account using the button below. (Note: you are not required to have a PayPal account to donate to JAVC through the PayPal button. Use your credit card or bank card.)
The Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council is a 501C3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS under the noted EIN: 46-1967830 . Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous donation.Please click on the Donate Button to help us help veterans and their families.
You may also mail a check or money order payable to JAVC with your contribution to: P.O. Box 4463, Kingman, AZ 86402. If you require assistance making a donation, please call 928-716-3001.
*Your donations are tax deductible.
Make this your homepage to keep up on Veterans news or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address to be included in future informational emails.
The Veterans Council needs the support of the community members, businesses, organizations and all Veterans to support and “make a difference” for our Veterans in Mohave County.
Together all of us can make a real difference in the lives of Veterans and their families.
” A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.”