Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council of Mohave County Inc.
Meeting Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Place: Kingman Elks Lodge #468, 900 Gates Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401
There will be a BOD meeting 10 minutes after the regular meeting is adjourned.
Meeting will be called to order at 6:00 PM
Pledge of Allegiance
Invocation/POW MIA Moment of Silence
Roll Call of Officers
Introduction of new members and guests-
Secretary’s Minutes- Dick Dobson
Treasurer’s report- Doreen O’Banion
Chaplain’s report- Paul Pitts
Women’s program- Charlee Long
Membership- Nani Chrimes
President’s report- Pat Farrell
Annies Art Attic
1. Yard Sale Nov. 2nd
2. Bunco (Need a Date) Need somone to take the lead on this.
3. Looking for ideas for a fourth thing to do
Air Show October 19th
• Parking We still need volunteers are need for parking cars. We need at least 10 people. Don’t forget to get with Russ Germain as he has the certification which is needed. His number is 928-275-1330.
• Also we need to request a booth and we will need people to man the booth (recruit members, pass out tax information and possibly sell tickets for a plane ride if they give us one for parking again this year. Tickets will also need to be sold before the show. Last year tickets sold for $5 but we will have to wait to see what the ride is on. Also Pat has a resource to print tickets in 3 days. Call Casey for info if needed.
• JAVC has said they would participate in the Elks Craft Bazar November 23 .
• LHC is having their resource fair (stand down) Saturday November 16. We will need people to man a booth.
For the good of the organization and announcements:
Next meeting is scheduled for Oct. 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM. The Kingman Elks, 900 Gates Ave, Kingman, AZ
Meeting adjourned at: ____________PM.
Contact Info: President Pat Farrell: 928-716-3001 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you.